DRESS CODE 2023
Amendment to By-Laws approved 30 August 2023
Members and visitors are required to conform to standards of dress in keeping with the dignity associated with the game of golf and befitting a member of a private club. Dress on the course and in and around the clubhouse must be neat, clean and in good taste at all times. Within the clubhouse, clothing should be appropriate to the occasion.
It is the responsibility of the Member to ensure that his/her guests are correctly attired.
NOTE: Dress rules apply in the Clubhouse and on the golf course, including the practice areas.
Members & Guests Permitted on Course & Practice Facilities
Regulation golf shirts, with fold over collar, must always be tucked in with the exception of women’s tailored shirts designed to be worn out.
• Roll neck skivvies and designer turtleneck golf shirts are acceptable.
• Neat self-supporting tailored trousers or neat tailored shorts/skorts.
• If trousers, or shorts/skirts/skorts, are fitted with belt-loops, belts MUST be worn.
• Sports socks worn with shorts/skirts/skorts may be of any colour, however, should be in keeping with the outfit worn.
Not Permitted on Course & Practice Facilities
T-Shirts (uncollared), tank tops.
• Elastic-waisted or drawstring trousers.
• Any denim or jeans, irrespective of colour. (jeans are garments bearing brand names or other similar motifs on the back of the garment, having metal studs or fasteners in the corners of the pockets and heavy double stitching along the seams)
• All tracksuit type clothing.
• Shorts with drawstrings or elastic band.
• Any clothing with wording or advertising except that which is appropriate and unobtrusive.
Any branding/ wording MUST NOT BE OFFENSIVE
• Thongs, sandals, partially covered shoes, work boots
Discretion will be shown to those members/prospective members/guests who are participating in beginner/school holiday clinics and the like.
Permitted in Clubhouse Only
Smart casual attire is acceptable.
Denim Jeans are acceptable on the condition that the garment does not have any fraying, holes or excessive metal studs.
Any branding/wording MUST NOT BE OFFENSIVE
Thongs and work boots are not permitted.
The General M